Ctrl Click not working

In-game bugs and crashes - They will appear! Post them here for swift destruction!

Ctrl Click not working

Postby GForce » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 am

I seem to be unique in this as there is no other reports.

For solidifying caves, you're supposed to hold control and left click on the cave square. When I hold control, I get the proper icon with my mouse, but on clicking, it does nothing, and reverts to the normal pointer.

I've tried holding control and clicking, pressing control and clicking, holding control and holding the left click, etc. Am I doing something wrong, or is something else up here?
GForce

Re: Ctrl Click not working

Postby Zarat » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:59 am

Make sure you actually have the money to use the tool, I think it costs 50g or something for each click. Could differ depending on which mode you play in. If you are in the tutorial some stuff can be totally disabled until you are asked to actually use it, so try it in arcade mode. Also if your PC isn't terribly fast the game may miss short clicks, so you could keep the left mouse button pressed for a few secs before you release it.

If you can't get it to work here's some other stuff to try (random ideas):
- if you have two ctrl keys try the other one
- instead of using ctrl try clicking on the tool in the bottom toolbar and then placing with left click
Zarat

Return to Bug Reports